Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Homemade biodiesel filtering system for WVO (cooking oil) alternative diesel Free

Homemade biodiesel filtering system for WVO (cooking oil) alternative diesel Free Video Clips. Duration : 10.38 Mins.


http www.LukasRethke.com This system works on diesel vehicles. Hybrids of information to improve the mileage on gas or diesel engines and convert from vehicle to go to my website and check the blog. : Help Www.hammerdownauto.com The exploration of these keywords can hydrogen fuel evaporation or sputtering Stan Meyer's Water Powered Car The video is my WVO fuel system that I built and used to power one of my trucks. View the stainless steel tanks, settling, valves, quickHoses and pipes are part of the filtration system. The filter consists of two Pentek PBH PBH-420 420-15 www.waterfilters.net polypropylene filter bag here Here is a link to the actual filter sock or bag because it is one of 25 microns. I think from a 25 and finished with a May 5 will be close to the road, depending on the quality of the oil. High quality oil is the only way to go in the long run. The oils of poor quality, there are a lot of waste to be treatedSimply plug the filter and water www.filtersfast.com the middle is a Cim-Tek 800 Series Fuel Filter HydroSorb II WATER & particle removal can be found here: Here www.jmesales.com the side of the adapter for filter to turn: I went with all the inlets and outlets of the pipe 1.5 www.petroparts.com in all my filters and adapted to the first so I thought if I ever wanted in a system with pump to redo only the most large, would be the case. Basically, I found all...

Tags: Top, Gear, jeremy, clarkson, richard, hammond, diesel, cars, volvo, uk, BBC

wolfe garden tools

No comments:

Post a Comment