Thursday, September 22, 2011

Homemade pond for koi pond 3000 gallons bio clarify

Homemade pond for koi pond 3000 gallons bio clarify On YouTube.





I have a home-made filter. I have 4 plastic barrel from the car wash ....... 4 bedrooms ............ Room 1 has a brush that I buy from internet aquatic ecosystem 4 inc 24 inc long. ......... 2 Chamber of PVC pipe that I cut inches. along many of them ....... Room 3 is a volcanic rock that has a pocket so it is easy to clean, all you have to do is simply select the bag and rinse with water from the pond so as not to kill the bacteria .. .... Room 4 is where I put my pump Submersableis ......... after 3 or 4 months, the water is crystal clear ... As you can see the vedeo ........ Thanks for watching. And if you have any questions .... Just ask ....

Tags: Home, made, koi, pond, filter...........

thai food la jolla mudd messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment